Author Topic: our first race  (Read 1713 times)

Offline larry reddinger

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
our first race
« on: June 05, 2011, 10:43:50 am »
today is our first race of the season and my first race on my tractor along with my brother inlaw and father in law hope it works out
Larry :chris:

Wheelhorseracer

Re: our first race
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 11:11:24 am »
Take lots of pics for us!!

Offline larry reddinger

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 10:30:22 pm »
well it was a short lived venture mine broke going from the pits to the track i mean who does that then i fexed it and made it to the first heat where i made one lap and scattered my transaxle and my father inlaw and brother inlaw both destroyed belts so none of us finished ill have to get what pics there are on here though
i guess this is racing
Larry :chris:

Offline birdman_express

• I'm not fast...but man I can eat! INTEKS RULE THE PITS!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 11:06:38 pm »
well it was a short lived venture mine broke going from the pits to the track i mean who does that then i fexed it and made it to the first heat where i made one lap and scattered my transaxle and my father inlaw and brother inlaw both destroyed belts so none of us finished ill have to get what pics there are on here though
i guess this is racing

I chipped some gears and didn't realize it before my first race I had. Got to the track, and did hot laps.
I could not get high gear. Then I go out for the heat race, and could not get 4th gear. So I shift back to low.
Then I could not get higher than that so I had to watch the race fromt he sidelines. It happens. I went
straight and called EC and got a 700 and got that part fixed..... stuff happens. That's racing.
Marc Baker

ARC Dealer

Marc from ARC.... "Billet Billet"