Author Topic: Millbridge Speedway Racing May 7th  (Read 7766 times)

Offline carolinablue

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Millbridge Speedway Racing May 7th
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 10:50:21 am »
Actually you are putting $15.00 towards the purse of $30.00 entrance fee.So if you bring your wife or friend its going to cost $40.00 and $15.00 goes to the purse sound's to expensive for me in this economy. 100 mi round trip at $4.00 per gal I love to race and hope you get a good mower count. I wish you the best of luck !
William Glass jr

Offline Millbridge Speedway

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 11:40:26 am »
We posted on here last month about starting a series at our track and a lot of people were calling me and emailing me asking if we could race for money instead of a trophy.  So we decided to do that.  If we do not get a good crowd we will drop the entry fee to just an emt fee and race for a trophy.  I personally would rather pay an entry fee and race for money.  None of the $20 entry fee goes into my pocket.  It just pays the emt and the purse. 

Thanks for your thoughts and concerns as we like to hear feedback from everyone to make it where we are making the majority of the racers happy.  I hope all of you can make it out to Millbridge Speedway this weekend and throughout the year and if not I wish you all luck where ever you may run!

Thanks
Jeremy Burnett

Offline dfoley

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 11:54:13 am »
i have no problem with racing for trophies and i have to drive about 180 miles round trip and i also bring my family so yeah it gets expensive. but like i said i will be there either way because i love the track.
2010 STOCK CHAMPION ELLERBE, NC
2011 BRUSHY MOUNTAIN FLATHEAD MOD SINGLE CYLINDER CHAMPION

Offline Millbridge Speedway

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 11:57:43 am »
Sounds good man!  We look forward to seeing you this weekend.  We will try it like it is this weekend and if it does not work out we will race for trophies.  Drive safe and we will see you Saturday!

JB

Offline Rooster

• Global Pot Stirrer
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • Winning is always fair!!
    • View Profile
    • Cut Loose Racing
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 07:01:32 pm »
Fellas....we been through this.
Heymow is not the place to discuss this type of stuff.
The track owner made an announcement. If you would like to discuss the wisdom, validity , ifs, ands, butts, what fors, how come's, why to's ,where at's or have any other disagreement you need to do that some where else.
I don't really care where else, his house, your house, under a freeway overpass, dark alley in China...seriously, we don't care where else, but do not do it here!

If you are still confused about this ruling PM me and I will further explain, explore, educate, eliminate, exponentiate, debate, re-itterate, dialate, dictate or ordinate the topic.

Ok so "where at's" are allowed...I got rambunctious

Thank you for your patronage
Bert stole my cookies!!
 I think he used them to bribe Ed into something naughty?

http://www.cutlooseracing.com

anything