Author Topic: Rocket Ron  (Read 2774 times)

Offline royalblu68f100

• Mow-Forum Junkie
  • Cartwheels are a helluva ride if you can hold on!!
    • View Profile
Rocket Ron
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:52:58 am »
Just wondering has anyone heard from or talked to Ron (Ron's Rocket Parts) in the past few days?  I have been trying to reach him to talk about some parts and how great my mower has been running, but I can't reach him.  Any news would be greatly appreciated.
You never win a race by focusing on one aspect of the race!  Motor isn't everything, but you better have a good one!  Chassis too!  But remember, a driver can take a slow machine and make it faster!  I may not have/be the best of any of these but I'm trying!
Chris Cox- CP/Mod X, AP
2016 ALL AMERICAN CP/Mod X Champion
2015 USLMRA AP Champion
2014 USLMRA AP Runner Up
2013 USLMRA AP Champion
2012 SRUSAAO ModX/CP Champion
2012 USLMRA CP Champion
2012 US Open AP Champion
2011 SRUSAAO MOD-X/CP Champion
2011 USLMRA FX Points Runner up
2011 GALMRA CP Points Champion

Offline rceagle1a

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rocket Ron
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:21:37 pm »
Same Here! I have been trying too. I'm waiting for the Billet rocker covers to be done.
Justin Altemeier, Newton, Iowa USA
Primarily Sponsored by: VanWall Powersports, Perry Iowa,Associate Sponsors:Mike's Machine and Repair, Reasnor Ia., Chris Talburt Custom Paint and Graphics, Ozark Mo.,Clymer Bros., Nelson Farms, Rick Crozier,K&W Enterprises, M&D Farms, Kelli Aldrich, Colfax Auto Parts, Webb Family Farms, Nuzum Services, Colfax Tractor Parts,HERRIN MOWERSPORTS

To WIN is EVERYTHING!!!!!!
To LOSE just plain SUCKS!!!!!!

Offline royalblu68f100

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 01:29:44 pm »
When was the last time that you talked to him,  it has been a few days for myself.  And I really hope he has not had something bad happen.  The phone rings and rings, with no answer.
You never win a race by focusing on one aspect of the race!  Motor isn't everything, but you better have a good one!  Chassis too!  But remember, a driver can take a slow machine and make it faster!  I may not have/be the best of any of these but I'm trying!
Chris Cox- CP/Mod X, AP
2015 USLMRA AP Champion
2014 USLMRA AP Runner Up
2013 USLMRA AP Champion
2012 USLMRA CP Champion
2012 US Open AP Champion

Offline rceagle1a

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 01:39:59 pm »
I tried last Friday and it was busy then it just rang and rang myself. I hope somebody can chime in and give some insight as to if Ron is ok.
Primarily Sponsored by: VanWall Powersports, Perry Iowa,Associate Sponsors:Mike's Machine and Repair, Reasnor Ia., Chris Talburt Custom Paint and Graphics, Ozark Mo.,Clymer Bros., Nelson Farms, Rick Crozier,K&W Enterprises, M&D Farms, Kelli Aldrich, Colfax Auto Parts, Webb Family Farms, Nuzum Services, Colfax Tractor Parts,HERRIN MOWERSPORTS

Offline rceagle1a

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 03:34:26 pm »
I talked to Ron today and all is well! Ron is just busy with grasscutter business. Racing is just his hobby sideline.

Offline leadslead

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:48:06 pm »
as bizzy as he may be he was only a day off on my parts ... and ill blame that on a sunday
STEVE HENDERSON

Offline royalblu68f100

• Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »
He is a great guy and provides great parts!  I was just hoping he was ok.  I talked to him today, very busy and a little under the weather to say the least.
Chris Cox- CP/Mod X, AP
2015 USLMRA AP Champion
2014 USLMRA AP Runner Up
2013 USLMRA AP Champion
2012 USLMRA CP Champion
2012 US Open AP Champion