Author Topic: Oct-9th U.S.L.M.R.A. East Tn Chapter Sanctioned event & karts @ Manchester Spe  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Manchester Speedway

• View Profile
Manchester Rotary Fundraiser
Sponsored by WMSR and United Regional Medical Center
LAWNMOWER RACES

@ Manchester Speedway
1740 Old Tullahoma Hwy
Manchester, Tn. 37355

GET YOUR MOWERS RUNNING! The Manchester Rotary along with United Regional Medical Center and Thunder Radio WMSR and Manchester Speedway presents the 3rd Annual Lawnmower Race on October 9th, 2010.

The United States Lawn Mower Racing Association East Tn. Chapter will be conducting a sanctioned race for its members and then citizens can enter to run stock.

If you have any questions about the mower classes please contact Rodney Peeler at 423-506-9152.

There will also be some classes competing that are setup under the A.R.M.A. rules.

We are looking forward to providing a fun, fair competitive racing with basic riding lawnmowers that all entrants can have a chance to win first place with using their stock residential mowers.

PLEASE READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS CAREFULLY.
This info can be found on our website www.manchesterspeedwaytn.com or www.thunder1320.com

The USLMRA staff will be checking all machines and has the final say on your entering and we don’t want to turn anyone away on race day.
The lawnmower races will be held SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9TH, 2010

Concession Stand will be open and serving some great food.

Gates will open at 5pm.
practice starting at 6pm.
Heat races starting at 8pm.
and feature races to follow

Gate admission fee's
Spectator Passes $5 each
Childrens pitpass $15 each
Adult Pittpasses $20 each
Insurance Included on all Passes

If you have any Questions regarding the races give us a call at (931)728-1506 or on Owners cell (931)409-8514.

All information about both races can be found on our website at www.manchesterspeedwaytn.com

We hope everyone will come on out and join us for another action packed night filled with great side by side clean racing on the fastest track in the south.

Thank you to everyone for your support,
Manchester Speedway Staff and
Ralph Arnold II(owner) and family

Offline trukman

• View Profile
    • http://etlmra.smfforfree4.com/
This is not a U.S.L.M.R.A. Sanctioned Race This is A East Tn Lawn mower  Race. Dont want to confusse Racers This is a local point
Race, 

I just want all fellow racers to Here it from me So there is no cofussion.. Again this is a local ETLMRA points race, But I am extending out an invitation to all mower That want to come out you dont have to be a USLMRA member.These Mowers will follow the us open rules, You can check them out at letsmow.com.

If you have never been to Manchester speedway this is an awsome track/facilities Fast and smooth. If any question please call me 423-506-9152
Thanks
Rodney   ETLMRA Pres.
Rodney Peeler
ETLMRA Pres.

http://etlmra.smfforfree4.com/
USLMRA National Chief Steward

Offline Manchester Speedway

• View Profile
Thanks Rodney For helping to Clarify,

I was just Posting the Info that I got off of the Radio Station and wasn't for sure how to word it, just trying to help get a great turn out to provide everyone with a awesome show to see. Last year was great and truly awesome to see and we all can't wait to have you guys back for another action packed night of exciting racing at it best. we have had a lot of people from here in town asking when are the mowers coming back just about every time I walk in to a store.

See you all Saturday.
Thanks,
Ralph

Offline 59rat

• View Profile
thanks to the etlmra for letting us race with them last night .had a great time ,what a great family to race with.  kalye and i had a great time thanks.
Tony
Tennessee   and   Rowdy 1 Racing

Offline bpracer

• View Profile
kaley congrats on the win done just what you are suppose to do hold your line. come run with us anytime. I want to THANK the speedway and track crew for all they did to give us a GREAT track to run on. also seen alot of great kart racing. fun was had by all. Hope to see yall next year.
mike