Author Topic: Sta-Bil Nationals, US OPEN Comments (IMOW)  (Read 1930 times)

Offline EelRiverRacer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Mowmentum
Sta-Bil Nationals, US OPEN Comments (IMOW)
« on: September 15, 2010, 11:45:58 am »
If you raced in the national's weekend in IMOW, or the US Open, and want to be a part of the October edition, please tell me about your weekend here:

(Make sure your name accompanies your signature, and your mower number, so I can add extra details like that)
Founder and Editor
Mowmentum Magazine
www.mowmentumonline.com

Offline dynamark380

• View Profile
Re: Sta-Bil Nationals, US OPEN Comments (IMOW)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 10:09:15 pm »
I had a good weekend. Going into the weekend I knew it was going to be a long shot to win the championship but my goal this season was to just have a shot. We hit the road at 3:00am Saturday morning got there at about 8:00am. I drew a good number. (Two years in a row I got the pole in the IMOW race. I can’t believe it.) We had a good lunch from the MILMRA and spent the day talking with good friends. By the time the race came around I was getting nerves. I screwed up the start last year and came in 3rd. This year I got a decent start and got off the line 1st. I knew all I had to do was hold the bottom. I was able to win the race. Crossing the line I look back and it was three wide behind me. (I can wait to see it on TV.) I ended up 2nd in points. In the US Open I qualified 5th. The track was a little wet so it made it difficult to drive. It took me a few laps figured out the line by that time I was too far behind and I finish 5th. My mom and dad had a good time running there IMOW’s. They finish ok. All in all it was a good weekend I can’t wait until next year.

Chris VanMaastricht
380 IMOW & C/P
Chris VanMaastricht
 380 IMOW & G/P
VanMaastricht Mowersports

Offline EelRiverRacer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Mowmentum
Re: Sta-Bil Nationals, US OPEN Comments (IMOW)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:58:05 pm »
Last Call
Email me at story_teller911@yahoo.com or text/call me at 260-571-2638 if you're too embarrassed to post on the forum.
Founder and Editor
Mowmentum Magazine
www.mowmentumonline.com