Author Topic: Mower Build Thread Requirements  (Read 21242 times)

Offline mowdak1

• Highly Mowtivated
    • View Profile
    • North Dakota Lawn Mower Racing Association
Mower Build Thread Requirements
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:54:24 pm »
Request was made for a build thread, so... you got it. This appears to be most of the topics that fit in the classification of threads with at least some intrensic value as a build from the past, to a few builds in progress at present, to two truck loads of mowers that are winter projects; one of those being mine which I hope to get started on in the next few days. Hopefully DoubleW will get after his and give us much information and many pictures here too.

Topping the list here and stickied are Squidd's two threads, one on his AP build, one on Sami's JP build. This is what we want here guys... Lots of pictures with details about why you are doing it that way, or if you aren't sure ask (with pictures) how should I do this, and upon getting answers and doing that, post a picture to show the world what that answer looks like when done.

What we don't want here is a bunch of one or two picture posts of a motor swap, paint job on your hood, adding ATV tires to an otherwise stock mower, etc. etc.... those belong in the Post your Pictures section.

If for some reason you start a build, wind up with only a post/picture or two and it stagnates... your thread will eventually be moved from this thread to an appropriate home!

If anyone isn't clear on this, drop Randy or I a line. We'll be happy to explain it further. At this point we're simply trying to organize what we have to date, so we can build upon that.

Offline George Herrin

• aka SUPERMAN
  • Superman
  • Highly Mowtivated
  • I am going to Race Every Race like its my last one
    • View Profile
    • BTMRA Home/Forum An Independant Club.
Re: Mower Build Thread Requirements
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 06:45:38 am »
READ
George Herrin #6
Indian Power.. You gotta Go big to beat em or Go HOME
8 time ARMA National Champion
4 time USLMRA National Champion
Retired from BP
www.herrinmowersports.yolasite.com
www.allamericanmowerchampionships.yolasite.com
My other racer is a 1/5th scale Dirt Late Model!!!!