Author Topic: Graham, Texas race on the 24th  (Read 1388 times)

Offline stroked B/P

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
Graham, Texas race on the 24th
« on: April 07, 2010, 09:13:18 pm »
The next stop in the LSMRA point series is Saturday 04-24-2010 in Graham Texas. The Graham Antique Tractor Pull and Show are hosting this race. This is a return trip for the LSMRA and was a blast last year. You don't want to miss this one. The track is new and with 190 foot straightaways and tight turns it is going to be interesting to say the least! Chris and Sherry have gone all out this time! The racing will be relaxing. The day of racing will be streached out so that everyone can enjoy the day. We will have two yes two Heat races. We will invert the feild after the first heat. With and average of the two heats will determine the pole position for the Feature. We are expecting racers from Kansas, Texas & Arkansas. Can't wait to see everyone. We are expecting at least 24 mowers to compete at this race! WOW! With 10 lap heats and a 20 lap feature we are going to have a great day.

We will race all six classes, A/P, IMOW, S/P, C/P, B/P & F/X

Registration begins at: 8:00am

Tech. Inspection at: 8:30am

Drivers Meeting at: 9:15am

Hotlaps beging at: 10:00am

Racing at: 10:30am - till - we get done!

Address for this event is: 1750 4th St (FM2179) Graham, Texas

www.lsmra.com to find out more info on upcoming races and about this race. also if you can make it out PM me or post here and let me know so i can pass the info on thanks....

John Hodge