Author Topic: Advertsing Rates expanded  (Read 2639 times)

Offline EelRiverRacer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Mowmentum
Advertsing Rates expanded
« on: October 12, 2009, 12:23:28 pm »
If anything, I'm too honest. I have no secrets. (That's part of the reason I'm not welcome back at our local Rotary Club). So I'm sharing this with everyone. I put together this Advertising sheet good through Dec. 10 to guarantee six editions of Mowmentum, and hopefully many mower. Basically, if you sign up for six months of advertising, you get 10 percent off your total bill.

The reality is that everyone knows the major players in the lawnmower racing fraternity. Everyone knows where to get parts from. So there is really no reason for the likes of ARC, EC,HERRIN MOWERSPORTS, HITCH, GTeam, ACME, RYKER, ... to advertise. That's why I'm giving everyone this deal of 10 percent off.

This makes it easy for me to layout pages if I know what's coming, and it guarantees six editions of Mowmentum (and hopefully many more).

Banner ad (8 inches wide by 1.2 tall) is $25. Six months for $135.
Quarter page (3.87x5) is $40. Six months $216)
Third Page (1.875x10.25) $50. Six months $270
Half Page (8x5) $75. Six months $405
Full Page 8x10.25 is 100. Six months is $540.

To do this, this guarantees I can print out 50 copies a month and mail courtesies to advertisers and still keep the magcloud site at $5 plus shipping.

It may seem like a lot, and that's up for each business to decide. I will say that I've emailed 128 editions, and who knows how many have clicked on the links. And, in 20 hours, 18 editions were sold on magcloud. So people will read it.

November and Decembers will also be free through electronic version with the print option available on magcloud. I have resolved the formatting issues, so it should reproduce without any clipped edges like the first edition.

As always, you can reach me anytime at story_teller911@yahoo.com, grasskicker911@hotmail.com or by phone at 260-571-2638.

Aaron
Founder and Editor
Mowmentum Magazine
www.mowmentumonline.com

Offline EelRiverRacer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Mowmentum
Re: Advertsing Rates expanded
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 01:01:27 pm »
Better clarify. Reserve it by Dec. 10 or at the All-American. I won't need paid until Jan. 4, 2010, or whenever is convenient for you, the small business proprietor.

Aaron
Founder and Editor
Mowmentum Magazine
www.mowmentumonline.com

Offline Hitch

• Global Moderator
  • Mow-Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southernoutlaws.us
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 08:29:10 pm »
I think the rates are fine & I appreciate what your doing for mower racing in general. :twothumbsup:
Carey Hulett aka Hitch
Engine builder,fabricator & shop owner
B&S and Harley Master Tech
2008 ARMA Sportsman National Champ
Owner of The Worlds Fastest 5hp Mower Documented @ The Texas Mile
Founder & President of (SOMA) Southern Outlaws Mower Association
Owner of Southern Outlaw Speedway
Remember this:
"It Ain't Braggin if ya can back it up"

Offline EelRiverRacer

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Mowmentum
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 08:33:28 pm »
Well Hitch, just wait til you read the quotes I added to your story! Spice it up a little bit!

Just kidding. Thanks for the support.
Founder and Editor
Mowmentum Magazine
www.mowmentumonline.com

anything