Author Topic: drag racing in north missouri???????  (Read 7863 times)

travintoontown

drag racing in north missouri???????
« on: August 15, 2009, 03:47:35 pm »
i was wondering if any knows if the mwdta still has races in northern missouri ? i am trying to get into racing and i found there web site but every thing on it is from 2007 . some help would be great

Offline Jay19LM

• View Profile
Re: drag racing in north missouri???????
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:44:30 am »
Trav,
I would also like to know what their rules are. If you find any post them. I am in Kansas City and I am going to build a designated drag racer this winter. Hope to get others interested. Racerchick could you post your clubs rules? thanks. Anyone in Kansas City interested in drag racing?

Jay19LM

travintoontown

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 11:46:14 am »
i know that there is an association here i dont know there rules or how to get a hold of them . but im only 120 miles from kc and would come there to race if ya get something going keep me  updated

Offline Big daddy

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 12:33:23 pm »
I think there is still a track in Carrolton. I will ask around to see if they still drag race there or not.
Bruce Litton

Offline Big daddy

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 01:28:18 pm »
Never mind. The track is gone-pipeline tore it up.
Bruce Litton

1320n8

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 05:02:08 am »
This thread was read 431 times in 18 days. So there must be allot of us interested in drag racing lawn mowers in MO. I live in Central MO and have to travel to KC or St. Louis to race my car. I am looking for something cheaper and closer to race. Don't really want to run the a dirt track car. So though about setting up a mower for drag racing on the weekends...then could use it in the pits on the weekends when we do take our cars to the drag strip. Is there anywhere in MO where they are drag racing lawn mower? Anyone interested? Thanks.  :woo:
This thread was read 431 times in 18 days. So there must be allot of us interested in drag racing lawn mowers in MO. I live in Central MO and have to travel to KC or St. Louis to race my car. I am looking for something cheaper and closer to race. Don't really want to run a dirt track car. So though about setting up a mower for drag racing on the weekends...then could use it in the pits on the weekends when we do take our cars to the drag strip. Is there anywhere in MO where they are drag racing lawn mower? Anyone interested? Thanks.  :woo:

Offline chuckm

• Turf Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 07:34:39 am »
Yes, Im working on a track for 2010 season southern part of Nebraska.
E-mail me !
thanks
chuckm
Chuck Moritz
Sutton, Nebraska
age 58

anything